Sunday, July 12, 2009

Golf Tournament in Price Utah

Kamri Eating Cold Stone Ice Cream
Kennedi Smiling

Andy and Kennedi
Kennedi

Kamri digging for Dinosaur bones!

Kamri and I in the Ti pi.

Andy plays in a golf tournament in Price every year. Kamri, Kennedi, and I went with him this year. We arrived Friday night to the Holiday Inn. They had us in a one bed handicapped room. I had a guarantee 2 bed room. I have worked in the hotel industry and understand when you get busy that things just don’t work out properly but if you are guaranteed a 2 bed room I want it. So I had to show her my confirmation and then they finally changed us rooms. After that we went swimming and then settled down in our room. Andy got up the next morning to play golf, which he shot a 78. The girls and I went to McDonald's for breakfast and played in the play place. Then we went to Walmart for a few items and for items I didn’t need but got anyways. We waited for Andy to get done golfing then went to lunch at Ricardo’s Restaurant. It was good. We then went to the Dinosaur museum. Afterwards went back for a much needed nap. They didn’t sleep long. We got ready and went to the golf tourney steak dinner at the country club. Then went to the park and off to bed. The next day Andy went golfing again and shot 81. When he was done we went back and sure enough he got 1st place in his division. Way to go! After spending his money in the pro shop we drove home. It was a nice little vacation with the little girls.

2 comments:

Shelley Eggett said...

Kennedi is growing up so fast, she sure is a cutie

Jessica Jackson said...

Hello, I am researching my ancestor Carolina Petterson Yergensen, wife if Yergen Yergensen, and a grandmother of Mike Yergensen. I am trying to find information about her life and am wondering if you had contact information for Mike Yergensen. My email is can.moose730@hotmail.com
Thank you,
Jessica