Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Thanksgiving family picture for Mom


I talked to my mom for a second today. She had been trying to get a hold of me and then I'd tried to call her yesterday, and after a day or two of phone tag I finally got to talk to her today. She was calling to tell me Happy Birthday (yep I'm 39 now) and see if i was mad because she didn't call me on my birthday.

I must be an a$$hole, because i didn't think I'd acted like I was someone that would get mad if someone didn't call me on my birthday.

Just for the record... none of my family told me "Happy Birthday" via phone call on my birthday. (See... i do keep track of that stuff!) Except, my Dad was here in town and he told me it in person.

The kids and Holly gave me lots of cool stuff and clothes, and basketball shoes, a nice card from Aunt Carolyn, and Uncle Gene and also a nice card from my Mom in Texas. Anyway, here is the picture of our little family. Marianne took this pic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1Co 13:4 Love is patient; love is kind. Love does not envy; is not boastful; is not conceited;
1Co 13:5 does not act improperly; is not selfish; is not provoked; does not keep a record of wrongs;
1Co 13:6 finds no joy in unrighteousness, but rejoices in the truth;
1Co 13:7 bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.