Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Biggest Winner (Loser)

My Thacker siblings, spouses, and mom are trying the do the Biggest Winner (Loser). It started in January and will end in April. I am not doing so hot. I need to step it up a notch and kick my butt into gear.
I also have to get ready to run a 5k in April and a Triathlon in May. The 5k is with most of my family. We are going to go to St. George and run the Run-4-Kids races. There is a 10k, 5k, and 1k that most of us are participating in...even the little kids. I am excited and I am hoping this will keep me going. This will be my first race that I will be competing in. I am usually the cheerleader for Andrew, but this time I will be running too. He is doing the 10k with AJ and Anycia is doing the 5k. The little ones(Kade and Jadyn) will be doing the 1k. I will be pushing Kamri in the jog stroller during the 5k.
I will post pictures of us after the races.

No comments: