Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Icebreaker Soccer Tournament - St. George

(AJ taking free kick during semi-final game.)


For President's Weekend Holiday Holly, Superbaby and I went to St. George to enjoy a little sunshine, celebrate our 2 year anniversary and to see big brother AJ play soccer. (Anycia went too, she rode with her Grandma)


AJ plays for U13 Dixie Rebels. His team happened to lose both games I watched. Maybe I am bad luck? AJ also stayed with us and went to the Mesquite Recreation Center with us on sunday evening. We played a couple pick-up futbol games with some of the locals. It was pretty fun, and great to spend some time with AJ. (We missed Anycia, but glad that she could spend time with her mom)

Here are more pics.



1 comment:

My Name said...

Yes, apparently I'm not a part of the family news. I didn't drive down but I was there and I went to more of A.J.'s games than you guys.