Friday, July 18, 2008

LOVER BOY!

Here is the sweeetest thing my husband has said to me within the last 5 minutes...
He probably hates it when I put things like this on here but I just want the world to know how good he is to me!

Andrew email:
"There is this poem I have for you.
I’ve been thinking about it and working on it.
Every time I see your smile, my heart adds another line to the poem

I don’t have much of it put to words, but… it is there and my heart weaves the poem and changes the words day to day.

Most of the time I struggle with what I am more in love with, or what my heart sighs over most, and then I see a different smile from you that I haven’t seen in awhile and the poem changes again,
Or I see how cute you are with Kamri, or I see you snuggling in the morning, trying to get a few last wink or two in before you wake up. Sometimes your hair is all a mess and you just look so cute and cuddly, it is hard to get out of bed when I just want to hold you and stare at you, wondering if I am just having a really good dream.

Anyway, just thought you should know that I am so in love with you.
You are my everything."

How do you compete with something so perfect? You can't. No words can say what I feel for him! He just needs to know it is me so much more! I love you so very much!

No comments: