Monday, September 15, 2008

Catching up...

Andy and the new carrier...thanks to Chris and Val. He will carry Kamri all over...but she is getting a little big, she love to just run around.
Another cute photo of the two. Kamri has her Mermaid Cowgirl hat on.
Kamri is scared of the vacuum but she will hold your hand to help.
Jadyn is being a good big sister to help with Kamri.
Life at the Yergensen household has been bit crazy. Always does when school starts.
Anycia is playing soccer on the Wasatch Girls Varsity Soccer and is doing really well. She can fill in where ever and when ever her coach needs her to be. She was a good soccer player last year but this year she has improved so much and plays to well. We are so proud of her and her progress. She loves this game! Keep up the good work Anycia!
Soccer for the little kids has also started. We have games on Tuesdays and Saturdays. I am coaching Jadyn's team this year. U8 girls. They play 7v7 with no goalie. It is super hard because they just bunch up the whole time. I have a few girls that are clueless and just run with the crowd and when the ball comes near them they run away. Oh well they might learn some day. It is fun to coach Jadyn. McKade is playing on his dad's team. He likes to play goalie...not sure why but he does. Just glad they like to get out and play. (I will post pictures when I have chance to take them).
My sister Mari is student teaching up here and we get to see her and her cute little family a lot more and that is real nice.
Andy is still training for his 3rd St. George Marathon. He ran 20 miles yesterday. I am so proud of him and jealous that he has the ambition to keep up the good work. He is such a good example to his family for trying to keep in shape and stay healthy. I know the dedication it takes to run such a long race because I have to let him go run for 3 hours...it is hard! Harder for him because he has to actually run it. One day I will run a marathon with him in Hawaii...there is one every second weekend in December in Honolulu. That is my one and only marathon I will do...eventually! Hopefully some of you will join us! Anyways, I love you babe and keep up the good hard work...only 3 weeks away!
AJ doesn't live here but from what I have been hearing he has a girlfriend...he is only 14! NAUGHTY BOY! Stay away from girls they are just trouble! I have also heard that he is playing awesome soccer lately. GOOD JOB AJ! We can't wait to see you in a few weeks.
My parents just got back from an Alaskan Cruise for 2 weeks. They had a blast but were very worn out. Glad your home safely and thanks for the souvenirs.
Well now that I have rambled on and on I will go. Hopefully it won't take me so long next to post. But here is my problem...I used to post at work and now they have blocked Blogger from our computers because too many people were on it. They actually think we should work at work...what are they thinking? So I will try harder to get things posted sooner. See ya!

3 comments:

Tonia Z said...

What a cute little family you guys have! It's fun to catch up by reading your blog. Andy... how have you been? I havent seen you in 20 years! Your daughter looks so much like you! Wow, we are getting old. Our daughter looks almost the same age as your little one. Nice job on the running and triathalon, both of you. See you at the Scheuzenfest this weekend if you are going. Take care - Tonia Snow Fraser

Shelley Eggett said...

Glad your back - I've missed your updates. Sounds like your life is Crazy Busy with all those kids going in every which way.

Keysha said...

I'm impressed you are coaching soccer--how fun! And...as for your husband running a Marathon--AWESOME! They are the most rewarding (yet very time-consuming)! You two should run one together. (It's hard to, because someone has to watch the kids while you're out training!) I think a Hawaii Marathon is very enticing! You should do it!