Thursday, October 30, 2008

I finally gave in...

I finally gave in to reading Twilight. I enjoyed it very much.
The whole reason I even read it...
Anycia and her friends were talking about the Twilight movie and prom party at Jordan Commons November 20th. And I was Talking with Andy about taking her and some friends to go and get a hotel room to have a girls night...So he said if you are going to do that you have to read the book or you can't go. SO that is how it all began. I went to look up to get tickets for the prom party thing and they are sold out! Oh well. I read a good book.
I, also, watched the trailer and was very disappointed with the Actors...the main actors are just horrible!
So I am sure you are asking yourselves "Why did she wait so long to read it?" Well I hate getting into a book and ignoring things around me. So the perfect time for me to read is when I work early in the mornings at the gym. Anyways, need to get the second book and finish them up!

4 comments:

Steven and Whitney said...

Love that book. Let me know when you are going to the movie--maybe I'll tag along!

Shelley Eggett said...

UMMMMMM........YA!!! You need to get the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th book. I can't believe you waited so long :) They are all so good. I hear ya on the ignoring everything around you though. I'm the worst at that. I just can't put a good book down, which is why I don't read much.

The Yergies! said...

I'm sorry you didn't like it! I LOVE them, and that might even be an understatement. I Have already read them twice. LOL My Mom ans SIL bought tickets for the midnight showing, if you guys go I want to hear what you think of it! I have the books if you want to borrow them instead of buying them too :)

Kirstin said...

Holly... how are you? Glad to see you are doing so good. You deserve all the greatness that comes your way... I read way down your blog.... Congrats on being pregnant!