Sunday, November 30, 2008

And the Ultrasound says...

GIRL! GIRL! GIRL!
We will be having another little girl in April! I have to admit at first I was a little sad because Andy wanted a boy (and I lost the bet)...but after thinking about it with Andy we are super excited. Kamri and this baby girl will be 19 months apart...back to back in school. So that means if they both play sports then they will together a lot of the time. They will be able to double date if they want...share clothes...and have someone to vent to about their parents!
The next step is finding a name...if there are any ideas out there let me know...we have an Anycia, Jadyn, and Kamri. Leave us a comment if you have any great names that we could use!

5 comments:

Ty and Mari said...

I loved having Megan as my older sister back to back in school and cheering with her! You just watch out because we lied alot for each other too to get out of trouble with the parents!

Kirstin said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you. I giggled at Mari's comment... probably so true. Jessie and I just fought a lot growing up, but are best friends now! It is great having close siblings.

tyalpabr said...

Hurray!! She is going to be beautiful, just like her momma.
My girls are 19 months apart and it has been so much fun. Although they do have some pretty good fights, the majority of the time they are best friends!! Congrats to the whole fam!

Shelley Eggett said...

I'm so excited for you!! How fun that they will be so close in age and hopefully Best Friends!!!

Erin said...

Congrats Holly! That is so exciting! They will be good little friends and always have a playmate. Good Luck finding a name....that's the hardest part!