Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Birthday Boy!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Today is Andy’s real birthday! I just wanted to let him know how much I am in love with him! He is the greatest husband, Dad, and friend. He would do anything for anyone. He coaches his kids and plays with them constantly. He is always teasing them. One of his favorite things is to teach them a lesson when they are doing anything wrong…
He is a wonderful husband and without him I would be lost. He takes good care of me and my needs. He treats me with all the respect and kindness anyone could ask for. He works hard for our family to have nice things. He plays hard too. He might be 40 in numbers but at heart he is just a kid! He is so goofy and playful yet serious when he needs to be! Everyday I get to be with him I know how lucky I am to have him! He means everything to me and I am excited I get to grow old with this young fellow! He is the love of my life and the keeper of my heart!
Happy Birthday Baby! I hope you have had a memorable one!

No comments: