Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Funny Little Girl

I was relaxing on the couch the other day and Kamri walks over to me pulls up my shirt to see my big baby belly and blows a big raspberry on it...it was so funny. We laughed at her so she kept doing it. She is one funny little girl.

She is talking so much more now. Her vocabulary is growing everyday. She loves her Melmo slippers (Elmo) and her one toe nail is painted (by my sister Mari) and now it is called an "OUIE". I try and tell her no it is pretty but she just says "OUIE". She loves the snow especially in a cup to eat. She is lots of fun to watch grow up...plus she can't really talk back yet so that is nice.

I want to tell my family thanks for helping out over Christmas Break! It is nice to have family to help out when needed.

1 comment:

Ty and Mari said...

So I tried to paint her nails while I watched her and I only got one toe done because she didn't want them done. Then I did one of my hands to show her how pretty it was! But then I put the cap on and she took it back into your bathroom and put it away. I guess that was a huge sign she didn't want it done right?! She is funny