Wednesday, January 21, 2009

100 YEARS OLD

My Grandfather turned 100 Years Old January 20th.
I tried to get a picture of Kamri with Great Grandpa Jensen but she didn't like the idea...she started crying.
This is our little family (minus AJ) with my grandparents, Maxine and Grant Jensen. My Grandpa turned 100 and my grandma is 11 years younger. They still live on their own and they just barely stopped ballroom dancing. I think my grandma still goes. They travel the world still and keep on going.
This is Kamri and I at the party. I have my fat pregnant face with about 3 months to go.
This is all my Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, and their kids. Well it's most of us. They sent out about 250 invites to old friends and co-workers. They had a band and old pictures. It was a fun little party for a old man who can't really see or hear but he knew exactly what was going on and I think he enjoyed it all. His goal was to reach 100 years old and he has done that! Way to go Grandpa!





1 comment:

Mimi said...

100? Really? Really? WOW!!! That's incredible!