Friday, June 20, 2008

Bike Riding and Running!

Our nightly ritual is going on a short bike ride. Andy, Kamri and I, AJ, McKade, and Jadyn all hop on our bikes and go around our neighborhood on a bike ride. Kamri loves to be on the back of my bike (baby seat). She hates being in the stroller but loves the bike...so I get some exercise.
I have been a slacker on running to get ready for the half marathon in August. Yes, August 9th is my half marathon and I have not run since my triathlon. Summer hit and I have not had one free moment to run, unless I get up at 5am...I sure wish I was a morning person, but unfortunately I stay in bed as long as I possibly can. Kamri still wakes up in the night so I am super tired. One day I will have a full nights sleep....one day! So I need to get my butt in gear and start running again!

No comments: