Friday, June 27, 2008

Kamri's 9 month photos!

Oh So Cute! She sat and posed! She was so good!
She stood and posed too!
Pretty Flower!
My little Fairy Princess!
Precious!
Cheese!
Adorable Fairy!
I had the fairy costume and hadn't gotten her photos taken yet. I would have taken them myself but I don't have lighting or back drops yet and if I tried outside she would just play with all the grass and not look at me to smile. So anyways, I had the fairy costume and had not used it yet so I decided to take it too! I think they turned out cute.
I think she looks like me, but has Andy's nose. It was lots of fun and she was super super good for me! So glad we went!


2 comments:

Shelley Eggett said...

She is such a doll! I love the pictures.

Steven and Whitney said...

Those pictures turned out WAY cute! She is even cuter in real life.