Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy Anniversary (3 Years)

Dear Holly, Wow! It has been a fast 3 years, and so many things have happened. We bought our house together, and had a beautiful daughter, we've coached McKade and Jadyn, and cheered on Anycia and AJ in their games...we played co-ed softball together, run a few races: 5k's and even the Provo Half Marathon. In a another month you will be giving me another beautiful daughter. I am so thankful to be married to you, and I know I am the luckiest guy in the world because I get to kiss you any time I want! Thanks for being my Hot Stuff Pizza!

2 comments:

Mimi said...

What a sweet post!!!

Holly- Congrats! I did't know you were expecting. That is so exciting. Can't wait to see your new little one. Have you decided on a name?

Tonia Z said...

CONGRATS! You guys have had a VERY busy three years!