Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy Anniversary, Andrew!

On this day 3 years ago, February 18, 2006, was the most magical day I have ever experienced! I married the man of my dreams! It was snowing BIG fluffy snow flakes just like the day he asked me to marry him! It was perfect in every way. The ceremony, dinner, dancing…but the best part about it was marrying Andrew Scott Yergensen and making him mine forever! He is perfect in every single way! I adore him and would do absolutely anything for him! I am so in love and so happy! Thanks for being my husband and loving me! You are everything I have ever hoped for and imagined my husband would be! You will forever be my best friend, lover, and husband! You will always be my lover boy, sexy back, baby, sweet pea, love bug…Always pamember and never formget!

I love you with all my heart and that will never change!

Happy Anniversary!

1 comment:

NorCal Yergensens said...

You two are ALMOST too much! I love to hear all your lovingness toward each other. Hope you've had a great anniversary. We think you make an absolutley fabulous team. We're looking forward to visiting and meeting the new baby. I hope Lief didn't interrupt you with his call. I had no idea he'd called until he announced it after the fact. Love you two!