Thursday, February 19, 2009

Time to Complain....Bare with me!

So I hate to post negative things and I hate to complain, but at this time I just think it will make me feel better. I might delete this later...Here it goes...
This pregnancy has been the worst one I have had. This is number 4 and the last...but the worst. I have never counted down the time so much as I have on this one. Not so sure if it is because I know it is my last and I am just ready to be done and start to get my body back. I feel so fat, so uncomfortable, so worn out, so tired all the time, No energy...and the list goes on. So a couple things I have decided...I am a depressed pregnant woman. I learn I am pregnant, which I am very excited about yet I eat, and eat, and eat, and eat, and eat...well you get the point. I end up gaining so much weight that about this time in my pregnancy I get depressed and just want it to be over! The past couple days my Arthritis has come back in my right ankle and foot...well I think it is my arthritis it could be from when I chipped the bone in my ankle from bad sprain in December. It too is very uncomfortable.
I usually have really easy pregnancies and easy labor and delivery...this one being so much harder than the other ones worry me! So one of my more recent fears of having the baby is that this baby will be the hardest labor I have had and eventually have to have a C-Section . I know I am worrying about things I have no control over. My other fear is that I have this baby in March when my husband is gone on his golf weekend. I keep having this dream that I have this little one without him and I don't want that to happen...my dream is that I have contractions but I don't want to worry him because they are not too bad and I wouldn't want him to come home and nothing happen so I don't worry him but then all the sudden they are 2 minutes apart and by the time I can get a hold of him I am on my way to the hospital...yes another dumb dream (I have really strange dreams when I am pregnant) I just don't want it to happen. More than likely it won't and I am just being a worry wart. So those are my complaints and paranoia's...thanks for reading. I sure do feel a little better now!

2 comments:

The Yergies! said...

I'm so sorry Holly, I hope you get feeling as better as you can while pregnant and hopefully she wont make you wait too long! If you need anything or someone to come stay with you while Andy is golfing let me know! Oh, and next time we drive through there I have some stuff for the new baby!

Steven and Whitney said...

I haven't seen you in so long. I have never been pregnant but I think it just looks miserable so I feel for you. Let me know if there is anything I can do. I walk all the time and am up for a partner. If you ever want to go, just let me know. It keeps my mind off the things in life I hate thinking about. March starts next week--you are almost there!