Thursday, April 3, 2008

The Bus...



So I was walking by the front door of my office building to go get my water bottle and saw this bus out front. So I ran to my desk and grabbed my camera to take these photos...it brought back so many memories of our bus that my parents owned when we were younger. Yes, my parents owned a bus, what do you expect when you have a family of 10...and it was so embarrassing for my older siblings. We'd get taken to school in it and get ice cream in it... I remember my older sisters and brother (they were teenagers) ducking in the seats so nobody would see them. Everyone knew it was the Thacker Bus! It was lots of fun playing school in it and all the kids in the neighborhood would want to carpool in it to school because we lived too close to the school to ride the bus. Anyways I thought this was hilarious!

2 comments:

Erin said...

This made me laugh! I had no idea your family owned a BUS! I can only imaging the memories you have riding as a family to get ice cream in this....too funny!

Amy said...

I remember Dad coming to pick me up from a HS dance with the lights flashing in the parking lot! HOW EMBARRASSING!!! thanks for the memories!