Thursday, April 3, 2008

Grandpa (Grant) Jensen turned 99!

My Sister Erin and her baby, Ella (2 months younger than Kamri)

My sisters, Megan, Mari (she has since had her baby, Aliya) me and Kamri.
My Grandpa, me, and Kamri!

Here is my Grandpa holding Kamri...it made me nervous that he might drop her! But he didn't. He just held her and kissed her. He likes babies.




I am a little late on posting this but I just ran across these pictures...it was my grandpa's 99th birthday party! He can't see, he can't hear (very good), and he walks hunched over and slow, BUT he still travels all over the world and goes ball room dancing with my grandma every Saturday night! That is amazing! He says he wants to live to be 100 and I think he will!
He has seen so much in his life time it amazes me. He bought his first car for $7.50...pretty soon gas will be that high for a gallon. He carried one million dollars through the streets of Salt Lake to get it to the bank where he worked. He is a great guy and many people look up to him!

1 comment:

Okashii Budo said...

Wow, beautiful family, if you don't mind a stranger saying so. Everyone looks so bright and cheerful - I think I'll adopt your family!!!! LOL