Tuesday, April 29, 2008

SO SAD, SO SO SAD, SO VERY SAD!

Daddy and Kamri Doodle


Kamri, my little 7 month old girl, has decided that she is going to be a Daddy's girl! She reaches for him and cries for him when he walks away and says Da Da Da Da...when she used to say Ma Ma Ma Ma and wanted me and reached for me...at least I had the first 6 months of her life where she was a Mommy's girl...but I believe I have lost her forever! It could be that the first 6 months of her life she needed me for food...maybe just maybe that is why? There are a few things I still get to do that she only lets me do...when she is tired and wants to sleep I am the one she wants to put her to sleep...so I get to cuddle her! and she likes it when I...nope she likes her Dad for that...and she likes it when I...nope she likes her Dad for that too...ok so she only wants me to put her to sleep...oh well, at least I have one thing left! I am a little jealous, but I am happy she is a Daddy's girl! Maybe if we have a little boy next he will be a Mama's boy? I highly doubt it, but maybe just maybe....

3 comments:

KEYSHA said...

Nothing like the bond between father and daughter. (It's kinda cool, right?) I'm sure by the time your hubby gets home at night you are ready for her to want him anyways! (Your little girl is adorable! I think she looks like you!)

Shelley Eggett said...

Holly - I'm so excited I found your blog. It's so fun to see what everyone is up to.
Your baby is so adorable. I haven't seen her since she got blessed. They grow so fast.

E-mail me and I will send you an invite to our blog

eggetts@gmail.com

Shelley (McDonald) Eggett

My Name said...

wah wah wah, at least she's said your name.