Thursday, April 3, 2008

The love of my life...



I asked my husband, Andrew, in an email...Do you like me? and his sweet reply was this...

Nope.
I love you
Always have.
And not just because you are beautiful
Or sexy,
Or funny,
Or silly,
Or smart.
I love you because you have a good heart and you are a good person who helps people when they are down, and you are positive and you have so much love for everyone you are around. But, mostly because even though you are so beautiful and perfect, you still have time for people like me.

How sweet is that? I am so in love with him and I want the world to know it! I love you, babe! and just so you know you are so so stuck being married to me!

2 comments:

Ty and Mari said...

Oh how sweet!!!

tyalpabr said...

Holly -

I am so glad you found our blog! When we went to Utah for Christmas we saw Dave at Kam's house. I was asking about you and he said you were doing good. You look so happy and your family is so beautiful!
ali (brown) hoelzer